My name is Tereza.
I am from the Czech Republic, lucky enough living in „the heart of
Europe “. I had a lovely childhood, with my parents showing me great wonders of life, gave me the possibility of good education and giving me a lot of love. We always traveled a lot,
as my parents have always been very sporty and loving nature.
As a teenager I started to have desires to go explore the world, across the ocean, to see, how is life somewhere outside of Europe. So, I did it. I found myself in the U.S., as a 17-year-old girl, not being good in other languages than Czech, far away from my love ones, completely out of my comfort zone. This made me become a stronger person and much more open-minded. I met amazing people, gained new knowledge, and found new approaches to life. Some people might just see the outcome, or just simply the positive side of it, but hey, it was tough! But worth it.
After high school, I went to University in Prague, chose to study physiotherapy. I dedicated 5 whole years to it, finishing with a master’s degree.
But between all the studies I kept traveling. I had a chance to live for a while in different countries within Europe, as part of studies or in summer, in between semesters. I have been incredibly lucky with the people I have met, everywhere I have been.
After my studies, I lived and worked in Leipzig, in Germany. Even though I enjoyed it very much, one day I felt like I want to go back to my country. And here I am. A few years already based here, in Prague. I’m loving my life here.
All in all, I am a pretty normal person, with all its weak and strong points. Like everyone, I am on this path of life, always trying to learn more and have a better understanding of what is around me and inside me. I am an explorer of life and I am enjoying this
I am pretty excited about sharing with you on this website what I have learned and discovered so far during my life. I am no expert of anything, I am just sharing my ways and opinions on things. We all are learning during all our lives and we all have different points of view, but it is enriching to share that. So, let’s do it guys.
- Master’s in physiotherapy, at Palacký University in Olomouc, Faculty of Health Sciences (2014-2016)
- Bachelor’s in physiotherapy, at Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport (2011-2014)
- 1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) (since 2019)
Certificates & Courses:
- Yoga Teacher Training course, Yoga Alliance, 200 RYT – Prague
- Yoga & Meditation Teacher Training course, Yoga Alliance, 100 RYT – India
- Accredited course of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Czech Republic – Yoga Instructor
- Certified course – The use of yoga in the therapy of vertebral disorders
- Basic Ayurvedic Traning Course on Ayurvedic basis principles as well as practicing therapy and treatment – India
- Certified course – Reflexology foot massage
- Certified course – Guasha method
- Certified course – cupping & moxibustion
- School of pelvic floor – 3×3 method for physiotherapists
- Certified course – Therapy for pelvic floor dysfunctions
- Certified course: Idiopathic scoliosis – an overview of diagnostics
- Certified course – Manual lymphatic drainage
- Certified course – Su Jok Therapy
- Certified course – Sports massages
- Certified course – Kinesiotaping
- Certified course Dorn’s method and Breuss massage
- Exam – Masseur for sports and reconditioning massages outside the field of healthcare
- 2nd degree Reiki