INNERLOOK BUSINESS TERMS – Mgr. Tereza Katolická
1. These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “terms and conditions”) regulate mutual rights and obligations of the contracting parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a contract for the provision of services (hereinafter referred to as the “contract”) concluded between the provider (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) and another natural person (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”) for the purpose of delivering the service specified in point 4 of the chapter I. (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
2. The Service Provider is Mgr. Tereza Katolická, ID: 08820112, registered office: Plzeň, Letní 8. Services are provided at the addresses listed on the website for individual services. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: 723198752, website: https://www.innerlook.eu/en .
3. A client of the Service is any person who, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, uses the Service or orders the Service through the online reservation system https://rezervace.innerlook.eu/loreto.html or the e-shop https://eshop. innerlook.eu, by email, SMS, in person. The client can be represented by his legal representative. The client or his legal representative is a person with full legal capacity.
4. The service to the Client consists in providing individual or group consultations, educational events, courses, workshops, massages, yoga, therapies in the field of physiotherapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Individual Service means a Service in which only one Client participates. A group service means a Service in which more than one Client participates.
Use of Services
1. A prior visit to a doctor is not required to use the Service. However, it is recommended in case of serious health problems. In the event that the Client has a report from another non-medical health worker or a doctor specializing in the treatment of the musculoskeletal system and related body systems (neurology, rheumatology, gynecology, etc.) who performed the diagnosis (documentation in paper form, description of X-ray, MRI, CT , etc.), the Client gives the Service Provider the right to inspect this documentation so that he can use it as supporting information to determine the most suitable care in the form of an Individual Service or to modify Group Services, depending on the client’s state of health.
2. In the case of an Individual service, each Client is booked for a specific time using an online reservation, or in person, by email or via SMS. Cancellation of the reservation is possible in the reservation system, or via SMS or email, according to the cancellation conditions listed in chapter V. The Client signs up for the Group service in the e-shop or by email and is aware of the cancellation conditions listed in chapter V.
3. When ordering an Individual service for the first time or when signing up for a Group service (hereinafter “Order”), the following personal data is required: first and last name of the Client, mobile phone number and email address of the Client or contact person (in case of minor Client). If you refuse to provide these basic contact details, the Order may be cancelled.
4. The Client’s mobile phone number is intended exclusively for communication between the Client and the Provider, for sending SMS reminders of the upcoming appointment, for checking the delay in the Client’s appearance at the scheduled Service, or for changing the date of the Service due to the Provider’s unplanned absence (e.g. illness), or to send bargain offers and news, if the Client expresses an interest in these.
5. Before ordering the Service, the Client familiarizes himself with the Terms of Personal Data Protection (see chapter III, section Personal Data Protection). By ordering the Service, it is assumed that the Client agrees with the Terms of Personal Data Protection in accordance with the relevant provisions of Act 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection as amended.
6. In the case of a minor Client or a Client deprived of legal capacity, the right to information about the state of health and the right to ask questions belong to the Client’s legal representative. In this case, the client will be provided with information and answers to additional questions in a manner that takes into account his intellectual maturity and current ability to understand the information. A minor Client older than 15 years of age will be provided with information and answers to additional questions in full, except in cases where this Client is unable to sufficiently understand the meaning and character of the Services provided and their impact on his health and life; in this case, the Client will be provided with information and answers to additional questions in a manner that takes into account his intellectual maturity and current ability to understand the information.
7. After registering the Service order in the reservation system, the Client is sent a confirmation email with summary information about the planned Service. Subsequently, approx. 48 hours before each planned Individual service registered in the reservation system, an informative SMS is sent to the Client with a reminder of the upcoming therapy. In the case of Group Services, the client will receive summary information a week before the start of the Service. Other dates within one paid Service are monitored by the client himself.
8. In the event that the Client is unable to attend the ordered Service, or does not attend, the cancellation shall be made in accordance with the conditions set out in Chapter V. of these terms and conditions.
9. The start of the Service is voluntary and is at the will of the Client or his legal representative.
10. If for the provision of a specific Service it is necessary to find out information about the Client’s state of health, the Client is obliged to pass it on and not to conceal any facts. Otherwise, the Provider is not responsible for the correctness of the procedure or for any injury to health during and after the provision of the Service.
11. The Client declares that he is aware of his health condition and acts according to his capabilities and limits during the Service provided and bears full responsibility for this.
12. If, at any time during the provision of the Service, the Provider assesses that further continuation of the Service may impair the Client’s health, he has the right to immediately stop the Service provided.
13. The Provider may refuse to perform the Service (including refusing the Client’s presence on the Group Service) in the following cases:
a) The client presents with obvious symptoms of infectious or skin diseases
b) The client arrives drunk or under the influence of addictive substances
c) The client arrives in an unsatisfactory state of hygiene
d) The Client expresses himself in an inappropriate manner while ordering the Service
14. The Provider may prematurely terminate the performance of the Service (including the refusal of the Client’s presence on the Group Service) if:
a) the Client develops obvious symptoms of infectious diseases, or
b) the Client shows obvious symptoms of intoxication or addictive substances, or
c) the Client will behave in an indecent manner despite repeated invitations
15. In the cases mentioned in points 12 and 13, the Client is not entitled to a refund.
Rights and obligations of the client
1. The Client declares, guarantees and undertakes to the Provider that:
a) is fully competent to perform legal acts, if applicable uses the Service with his legal representative,
b) all information that he provides about himself before the start of the Services and during their provision is true, complete, accurate and correct,
c) in the event of changes in the transmitted data, they report their update,
d) before starting the Service, he thoroughly familiarized himself with the Terms and Conditions, that he fully understands and agrees with them,
e) pay the full price of the Services to the Provider by the required date.
2. The Client has the right to:
a) be sufficiently and completely informed by the Provider about the Services, i.e. their scope, term, price and method of payment,
b) for the proper provision of the Services ordered and paid for by the Client.
3. Obligations of the Provider
a) proceed according to the Contract Terms,
b) provide the Client with Services in the confirmed scope and quality.
Personal data protection
The terms of personal data protection are dealt with in a separate document accessible on the website https://innerlook.eu/zasady-ochrany-osobnich-udaju/ , respectively on the website https://eshop.innerlook.eu/podminky-ochrany-osobnich-udaju / .
The price of services and their payment
1. The price for the use of Individual Services is determined according to the current valid price list located on the website https://innerlook.eu/en/price-list/ . The price of Group services is listed on the website https://innerlook.eu/en/courses-and-group-yoga-classes/ or on the e-shop https://eshop.innerlook.eu/kurzy/ .
2. Individual services can be paid for individually or as a subscription in the following ways:
a) in cash – the Service must be paid for upon arrival at the ordered Service
b) cashless – the Service must be paid for at the latest upon arrival at the ordered Service
c) gift voucher – see the Gift voucher section in this chapter
3. The group services listed on the website https://eshop.innerlook.eu can be paid for in the form of a cashless subscription – the Service must be paid no later than the day the Service is first provided, unless otherwise specified for the individual Service on the website. Upon prior agreement, it is possible to pay for the Service in cash or with a gift voucher (see the Gift Voucher section in this chapter).
4. https://eshop.innerlook.eu website , are governed by the terms and conditions set by the operator of these services.
Payment for Services
1. Payment of the Services to the Provider means handing over cash or crediting the payment to the Provider’s account. The account number is: 1028870918/6100.
Deposit for providing Individual services
1. A deposit is required for the provided Individual services.
2. On the first visit, the client is obliged to pay a deposit in cash in the full amount of one Service, which can be used to pay the cancellation fee according to Chapter V.
2. When using the Deposit to pay the Cancellation Fee, the Client must pay an amount equal to the used price to pay the Cancellation Fee.
3. Upon termination of the Services, the unspent Deposit will be returned to the Client, exclusively in cash. Only in case of a change of residence of the client, at a distance preventing a personal meeting with the service provider, it can exceptionally be sent without cash to the client’s bank account.
Deposit for providing Group services
- A deposit may be set for Group services provided. In this case, it is listed on the website for the specific Service and on the Eshop.
- Services paid for in the form of subscriptions must be used up within the specified period indicated on the https://innerlook.eu/…ik/.
After this period expires, the season ticket is forfeited without the right to a refund of the remaining amount.
1. The gift voucher can be used to pay for any Service from the offer. In the case of a gift voucher with the specified nominal value, the exact type and scope can be agreed when arranging the date of the visit or before the start of the Services. Payment by gift voucher must be reported before the start of the Service.
2. The unused value of the gift voucher cannot be exchanged back for cash.
3. A gift voucher is valid as long as its value has not been used up or its validity period has not expired.
4. The validity period of the gift voucher is indicated on the front of the gift voucher. The validity period cannot be extended, it is the client’s responsibility to monitor this period.
5. The gift voucher is fully transferable upon prior agreement with the Service Provider.
Cancellation of Individual Services terms
1. If the Client needs to cancel the booked date, he must do so no later than 8 a.m. on the previous working day. In the case of canceling the Monday appointment, they must do so by 6 p.m. on Friday at the latest.
2. If the Client cancels his appointment according to point 1 of this chapter, he is entitled to rebook the appointment at the next available date.
3. In case of later cancellation of the ordered Service or in case of absence, the Client is obliged to pay a cancellation fee equal to the price of the canceled Service. For this purpose, the Operator will use the paid Deposit according to Chapter IV, the Deposit section. In the case of prepaid services, the canceled Service is considered completed and thus deducted from the total number.
4. The client can cancel the booked date in the reservation system, but no later than 3 days before the scheduled date. If it will be in a shorter time, he is obliged to ensure proper delivery of the apology for the reserved date (cancellation) to the Provider, by SMS message only (no email please) to the phone number listed in this document in the 1st part “Introductory Provisions”.
Cancellation of Group Services terms
1. The amount paid for Group Services is non-refundable.
2. In the case of serious illness or physical incapacity documented by a medical report, replacement of the Service is possible in the following listed term, if such is determined.
3. In the case of a maximum of two absences, their replacement is possible after individual agreement in the following listed date, if such is determined.
4. In case of illness of the Service Provider, compensation will be solved according to the Provider’s options either with an additional lesson, an online course or a discount on other Services.
1. All communication between the Provider and the Client can be carried out either in person, in writing, by email, SMS or in exceptional cases by telephone. Communication on the part of the Provider in relation to one or more Clients can also be carried out in the form of publishing a certain message via the Provider’s website and social media.
2. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions become effective on the date specified by the Provider.
3. All legal relationships arising, or which may arise in the future, between the Provider on the one hand and the Client on the other in connection with the provision of the Service are governed by the legal order of the Czech Republic.
4. All disputes between the Client and the Operator arising in connection with the provision of the Service on the basis of these Terms and Conditions will be settled with finality in civil court proceedings by the general courts of the Czech Republic with local jurisdiction in Prague.
5. All legal relationships arising in connection with the Agreement and these Terms and Conditions are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. the Civil Code as amended and related regulations.
6. These terms and conditions are drawn up in the English language.
7. Effectiveness: This version of the Terms and Conditions becomes effective on 1st September 2022.